Search ResultsHere you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
- "Augustinus, contra Faustum" [x]
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Faustus of Milevi (male) late fourth century (from: --/--/383 to: --/--/383)
|386 - ? (from: --/--/386 to: --/--/--)||Carthago [Carthage]||Island off the coast of Carthage? [Island off the coast of Carthage]||unknown||
|Augustinus, contra Faustum 5.8 (CSEL 25:280).|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of destination
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Religious affiliation before exile
- Religious affiliation during exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date