Here you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Ioannes (abbot) (male) mid fifth century (from: --/--/450 to: --/--/450)
|between 450 and 457 - ? (from: --/--/450 to: --/--/--)||Syria [Syria]||unknown||
|Vitae patrum 5.18.16-18 (PL 73:983-4) https://books.google.de/books?id=dfUQAAAAYAAJ&hl=de&pg=RA4-PA986#v=onepage&q&f=false|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Returned by synod?
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of destination
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Writings in exile?
- Activities related to doctrine
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date