Search ResultsHere you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
- "Vita Alexandri Acoemeti" [x]
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Alexander Acoemetes (male) early fifth century (from: --/--/420 to: --/--/430)
|c. 420 - ? (from: --/--/420 to: --/--/--)||Antiochia/Theoupolis [Antakya]||Chalcis ad Belum [Qinnasrin]||unknown||
|Vita Alexandri Acoemeti 41-2 (PO 6:690-91)|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of destination
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date