Search ResultsHere you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
- "Venantius Fortunatus, Appendix" [x]
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|'Fathers' (male) mid sixth century (from: --/--/553 to: --/--/565)
|553 - 565 (from: --/--/553 to: --/--/565)||yes||
|Venantius Fortunatus, Appendix 2, 39-42 (J. George, Translated Texts for Historians, 113)|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Synod of deposition or return
- Reason for return
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Religious status before exile
- Religious status after exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Office after exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date
- Exile end date