Here you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Iovinianus (male) late fourth century, died before 409 (from: --/--/390 to: --/--/409)
|6/3/398? - before 409 (from: 6/3/398 to: --/--/409)||Italy [Italy]||Boa [Bua island, Čiovo]||no||
|Codex Theodosianus 16.5.53 Siricius, epistula 7.4 (PL 13:1171-2) Ambrosius, epistula 15 (CSEL 82.1:112-5)|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Additional punishment
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Synod of deposition or return
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of destination
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Religious affiliation before exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Reason for death
- Exile start date
- Exile end date