Here you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Eunomius of Cyzikus (male) mid fourth century, died c. 395 (from: --/--/335 to: --/--/395)
|358-360 (from: --/--/358 to: --/--/360)||Antiochia/Theoupolis [Antakya]||Midaion [Karahöyük]||n/a||
|Philostorgius, historia ecclesiastica 4.5, 4.8 Theodoret, historia ecclesiastica 2.27, p. 160-61 Sozomenus, historia ecclesiastica 4.13.5-6, p. 156 Gregory of Nyssa, contra Eunomium|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Reason for return
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of destination
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Location of return
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Religious affiliation before exile
- Religious affiliation during exile
- Religious affiliation after exile
- Writings in exile?
- Activities related to doctrine
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date
- Exile end date