Search ResultsHere you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
- "Augustinus, contra Crescontium" [x]
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Silvanus (male) early fourth century (from: --/--/311 to: --/--/311)
|after 311 - ? (from: --/--/311 to: --/--/--)||unknown||
||Augustinus, contra Crescontium 3.30.34 (CSEL 52:441) Optatus, Appendix 1.1|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Religious affiliation before exile
- Religious affiliation during exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date