Here you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Donatists (male) Date: Unknown
|314/15? - 321 (from: --/--/315 to: --/--/321)||North Africa [North Africa]||yes||
|Augustinus, contra Donatistas 31.54 (CSEL 53:154) Augustinus, Breuiculus collationis cum Donatistis 3.40 (CCSL 149A) Augustinus, Psalmus contra partem Donati 54 (Anastasi, Padua 1957)|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Reason for return
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of return
- Religious status before exile
- Religious status after exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Office after exile
- Religious affiliation before exile
- Religious affiliation during exile
- Religious affiliation after exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date
- Exile end date