Search ResultsHere you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Theodosius of Jerusalem (male) mid fifth century (from: --/--/453 to: --/--/453)
|c. 453 - 457 (from: --/--/453 to: --/--/457)||Ierusalem [Jerusalem]||yes||
|Narratio de obitu Theodosii Hierosolymorum et Romani monachi (trad. E.W. Brooks, Vita virorum apud Monophysitas celeberrimorum, vol. 1, CSCO 8, 1907, 15-17) https://archive.org/stream/vitaevirorumapud00broo#page/14/mode/2up|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Reason for return
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Location of return
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Religious affiliation before exile
- Religious affiliation during exile
- Writings in exile?
- Activities related to doctrine
- Death in exile?
- Reason for death
- Exile start date
- Exile end date