Here you will find brief information about all exile cases relating to the category/ies you searched for, listed by the person/group exiled in alphabetical order. Click on 'View Case' to research each record further.
Results found: 1
|Exile||Exile Date||Sent From||Went To||Returned||Relationships||Office||Sources|
|Contumeliosus of Riez (male) mid sixth century (from: --/--/534 to: --/--/535)
|7/4/534 - ? (from: 7/4/534 to: --/--/--)||Reii [Riez]||unknown||
|Epistolae Arelatenses 32-34, 37 (MGH Epp. 3:45-54, 56-57)|
- Only threatend with exile
- Refuge from judicial proceedings
- Exile as a result of asylum
- Legal type of exile
- Deposed by synod?
- Returned by synod?
- Synod of deposition or return
- Intended duration
- Actual duration
- Location of departure
- Location of arrival
- Type of location of arrival
- Reason for leaving exile location
- Religious status before exile
- Office before exile
- Office during exile
- Writings in exile?
- Death in exile?
- Exile start date